Monday, November 19, 2007

Good evening all! It's been a while since I've blogged so let me try and catch you up on everything. I've been keeping busy with school. I'm finding it very tiring this year, and there's a definite lack of motivation amongst the staff. With some of the behaviors in my room this year, it's definitely more physical work, and much slower progress. (Kinda like my progress on this blog). However, I do try to remind myself of all the progress they've made since I've known them. They really have come so far, even the little babes I just got this year. I am very proud of them:) That said, I'm very much looking forward to Thanksgiving and a few days off:)

On the stitching side of things, not a whole lot to report. I'm plugging away at the sampler - a few more nights where I actually stitch and I'll be stitchin on Winnie:) Once Winnie is well under way I get to pull out the new one I'm itching to do. I've got it all kitted up and sitting on the coffee table in the living room ready to go:) Tomorrow night will be all about the sampler tho - I plan to have a whole evening and night stitching my little heart out while watching tv!

With Thanksgiving arriving, so doth the DH! He's coming up from FL on Wednesday night. We'll do Thursday at his brother's house, shopping on Friday, and then I will show off my culinary skills *cough* and cook a turkey breast for Friday night. I did pretty good with it last year, so I'm hoping to at least live up to that standard this time around.

Well, even tho it's late and a school nite, I'm still playing EQ with the hubby. So I'm off to finish our raid, and then it's beddy byes for me.

Cheers

Quote of the Day

"Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."

Posted by Claire at 8:03 PM  
1 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to see you're still popping in from time to time

November 20, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment