Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Howdy all! I've sure been busy the last couple of weeks. Things are absolutely crazy, as always. I don't think I could imagine life any other way than crazy:) lol DH now has a permanent job in FL. He's coming up here for a weeks vacation starting Saturday, then he has a new job to go back to. Only about 9 more weeks until I am Florida bound for good. I am getting so excited. I look around the house and realize that I've got so much more to pack. I'm not sure how we got so much stuff!

Stitching has definately fallen off a little the last couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get back on track soon.

We finally got some nicer weather down here. Tonight is so nice, I'm gonna go hang out on the deck for a bit and have a drink.

Gail, just in case my post did not get through on your blog, email me at teldair@comcast.net

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day
It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
George Burns (1896 - 1996)

Posted by Claire at 6:23 PM  
1 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

I was wondering how you were doing! So has the house sold? when can I come visit you in FLA?

April 16, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment