Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good evening all. I'm back in TN and missing FLA already - most especially my DH. Turns out, I actually do like him and his company:) Nevertheless, I'm home for now, and back at work - bleh!!! This week has been busy. I have an open house this Sunday and next, so I'm trying to clean the house up from being away for over a week, and trying to pack a little. I stitched both Monday and Tuesday, but did not work on Celestial Wings at all last night. Now that it's on a frame, and a pretty big one (to me), I may want to get a holder thingy for it. Tonight was an EQ night, but since I was soloing and just leveling up a low level toon, I had a little time to stitch. I have an ornament going, but I just wanted to start something new tonight, so I stayed small and picked another ornament. There's just something so refreshing and clean about starting a new project. I love that feeling, and needed it tonight after the day I had:) Some wine, a pizza and a fresh piece of fabbie with a brand new pattern to examine. Happy days!! Now, I'm well fed and sleepy, so off to bed I toddle.

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day
"They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me sad to realize that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days." Garrison Keillor (1942-)

Posted by Claire at 8:47 PM  
3 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

I love starting new project too!!!

March 30, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Dani - tkdchick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
March 30, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous said...

Could you get in touch with Gail (knitting in my corner)? This is in reference to autism.

Gail's Daughter in NJ

April 15, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment