Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Friday! Even though I'm not working at the moment, I still love Fridays. I was going to try to cut the grass today - it's getting long, and since it's that bermuda grass it's also very thick. But it poured yesterday, and it doesn't look like it's going to be any drier today. So I think I'll do a few chores in the house and then do some stitching this afternoon. I'm hoping to finish my snowman mitten ornament today and get back on to my secret piece.
I'm off to clean. More later.

Cheers
Claire

Quote of the Day
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.
Dick Cavett (1936 - )

Posted by Claire at 10:35 AM  
1 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Hey girl! I've given you an award but you have to stop by my blog to pick it up!

July 24, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment