Sunday, November 9, 2008

I can't believe we're already into November! This year has just flown by. Thanksgiving is just 2 1/2 weeks away, then Christmas only 3 1/2 weeks after that! Anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? I know I sure haven't:) Soon tho....
Tuesday is Veteran's Day, so that means a day off school. We were also supposed to have tomorrow off, but because of Hurricane Fay, we are using tomorrow as a make up day. So, Tuesday is going to be a stitching day for me. I'm going to do the backstitching to finish that little color varieties piece and then start an advent piece that was in my latest magazine. Hope I have some fabbie here - I'm going to hunt it out tonight so I'm ready to go on Tuesday morning:)
This has been a wonderful weekend. DH and I played hooky on Friday and spent the afternoon at Dave and Buster's, which is like a Chucky Cheese for adults. We had a hoot! Playing games, winning tickets. Can't wait to go back:)
Today is an EQ day, so I'm playing as I type this up. Kicking monster butt and blogging at the same time! Technology rocks!!!! lol
Well, I'm off to finish this quest, then do a quick fabbie hunt.

Cheers
Claire

Simpson's Quote of the Day
When i grow up, I want to be a principal or a caterpillar. Ralph Wiggum

Posted by Claire at 1:36 PM  
2 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to hear you're doing well, just busy! You need to show us some stitching girl!!!!!

November 19, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Dani - tkdchick said...

Hey girl! I was wondering do you use Skype???

November 24, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment