Sunday, November 2, 2008

I just can't seem to keep up with this at all! I just realized that it's been a month since I last posted. Funny, it just seems like yesterday. Life has been busy down here. Work has been keeping me occupied, as always. I was finding that even though my kids were not as physically demanding as the class I had in Tennessee, I was absolutely wiped out in the afternoons. I have since discovered that I have a B12 deficiency, and I hope that by taking supplements I may have a little energy left over at the end of the day.
I have almost finished the little piece I was working on with the variations threads. Just the little backstitching stuff to do next time I sit down, which will hopefully be tomorrow afternoon.
I also got the JCS orny issue, which was very exciting:) The next day in the mail my Cross Stitcher issue arrived, and I found a couple of pieces in there I would like to do. I will soon be hunting through my fabbie stash for a natural linen type for one of the pieces.
Tonight is Everquest night. Right now I'm in the middle of a really boring quest. Normally I'd bail and find something better to do, but this quest is part of a group of 5 quests that get me something really cool, so here I sit and be bored. Perhaps I'll finish off that variations piece.

Cheers
Claire

Quote of the Day
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
Dorothy Parker (1893 - 1967)

Posted by Claire at 9:13 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment