Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Good Evening! Finally, a minute to sit down! Things have been busy this week. My new baby nephew was born at 10:32am on Monday, February 11th. I've been told he has a full head of hair! I can't wait to see him - I'm going down this weekend to visit both baby and hubby, and I'm so excited!! The sampler is finished and in the framers. I'll make sure and get a picture to post when I pick it up. I actually finished it at school when I got the weight of the baby and then brought it straight to the framers in the hope that I will get it by Friday at lunch, when I leave for Florida. So I'll remember to bring my camera on Friday and snap a pic for you all.

Now I have a minute to stitch. Tonight is the first night of Hollywood week on American Idol. 2 hours of Simon telling people they suck!! lol I love it. So, I'm off to work on...something.

Remember, check my website for items for sale or trade. I'll be adding a wish list next week, and I'm pretty easy to please:)

Cheers

Claire

Simpsons Quote of the Day
" What a day, eh, Milhouse? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -- as is my understanding ... :
Bart Simpson

Posted by Claire at 7:53 PM  
2 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Yay! Big congrats to Tim and Deanne! Can't wait for piccys!

February 13, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Dani - tkdchick said...

You've been tagged! See my blog!

February 18, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment