Saturday, February 2, 2008

Evening all! Tonight is an EQ night for me, even tho DH decided to abandon me and not play. Loser! I did stitch for a few hours this afternoon on my secret piece. It seems to be going ever so slowly though. I'm hoping once I finish the section I'm working on that it'll start to move along. Today I went to Michael's to try and figure out how I'm going to frame the baby sampler. After much discussion with the lady in the store, and a phone call to my folks to find out the color of the baby furniture, we decided on a mahogany color with no mat. I'm going with a ready made frame instead of specially made because of price. With the to-be-made frame and mat she said it would cost around $200!! I about hit the floor! So I asked about the frames from the floor, she said buy the frame and the cost of framing is only about $30. That's a little more my speed. I may even be able to frame something else - one of the many finished pieces I have lying around.

As I've been packing, I've come across some patterns and books that I no longer want or need. I have posted pictures of these on my website on the page For Sale or Trade. (The link is on the right.) If you are so inclined, please take a look, and if anything strikes your fancy, let me know. Prices are listed, but I'm open to trading as well. I don't have a wish list as of yet, but I'll begin to work on that soon. I will add more items as I find them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. What I don't know, I can make up:)

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day

"The more you chase money, the harder it is to catch it."
Mike Tatum

Posted by Claire at 9:23 PM  
4 comments
Courtney said...

I'm gonna have to look at your for sale stuf! HAH!

Anyway, I just posted pictures of my schnauzer at my blog! :o)

February 2, 2008 at 10:23 PM  
Jennifer said...

If the 2005 JCS issue isn't spoken for, I'd be interested

February 2, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous said...

How is EQ these days? We made our exit a few years ago after playing 5 years. :) Those were the days!!

February 4, 2008 at 6:11 AM  
Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad you found a cheaper alternative for framing!

February 4, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment