Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good Sunday afternoon!

It has been ages since my last post, but I have been crazy busy! First a pic of the baby sampler. It was finished and framed before I had to leave for Florida, so I got to bring it with me to give to them.

I'm very happy with how it turned out, and the frame is a very close match to the furniture that my DB and SIL have for the baby's room. Now some pics of the precious child:)



Isn't he the most adorable child ever?!?! He obviously takes after me in looks:)

So, now I'm back home, mostly caught up on chores, and ready to start another week at school. I've gotten absolutely no stitching done this last week, so I'm behind on February's ornament. I think I'll work on that for a little while this afternoon.

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
Marshall McLuhan (1911 - 1980)

Posted by Claire at 3:40 PM  
5 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on becoming an auntie again! Definately adroable! When did you cut your hair? The baby sampler looks great!

February 24, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Unknown said...

Oh that head of hair! Congrats to the entire extended family.

Love the sampler too!

February 25, 2008 at 12:13 AM  
Beatrice said...

The baby is so adorable. I love the photos. Nothing like a scrunch up face when a baby is telling it like it is..lol.
Have a great day and enjoy that little one!

February 28, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Beatrice said...

Oh yes I did enjoy seeing the stitching as well. Nice job.

February 28, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous said...

I tagged you, if you want to play along. :)

March 2, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment