Friday, March 21, 2008

Howdy all! As promised here are the pics of my two (yes two!) finished ornaments:) Since I was so far behind on the February one, I made sure to pick a really, really quick one for March. So now, I'm up to date on ornament stitching. I've also included a pic of the newest addition to my stitching paradise. God Bless 50% off coupons at Michaels!


This is February's ornament: The Decorator from JCS ornament edition 2007.

This is March's ornament: Britty Christmas Kitty from JCS ornament edition 2005.

And a pic of my new travel ott lite! DH's tiny apartment in FL is sooooo dark, that I splurged and bought one of these just for here. Of course, it'll come in useful anytime I travel, and I'll also probably use it at my desk at home when I'm playing EQ on a slow nite and stitching at the same time.

Speaking of EQ, I'm off to play for a bit.

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day

Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz

Posted by Claire at 9:18 PM  
3 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Great ornies Claire! Great idea to get an Ott for the DH's place!

March 22, 2008 at 12:58 AM  
Unknown said...

Love the ornaments - specially the cat one. The light is terrific - wish I can find the rest of my light/magnifier (found the base only so far).

March 24, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Beatrice said...

Hi Claire.
Your ornies are so cute.
I like the kitty.
You are going to love the light. I have one for travel and a stand one for home at my lazy boy Chair. I can't stitch without it !
Enjoy.

March 26, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment