Better Late than never!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Seems like time has escaped me yet again. I wonder if it's an age thing:) Anyways, thanks so much to Dani for this wonderful and greatly appreciated award. (They like me, they really like me!) We have known each other ever so long, and I so miss having you close by. Now to follow the directions, as best I can of course.

1 Put the logo on your blog
2 Add a link to the person who awarded you
3 Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4 Add links to those blogs on yours
5 Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Now for the nominations. I think I know 7 other blogs.

Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets - A wonderful blog I get to read, even if I don't comment often.

Mindi from What's Up With Wyora? - Although she hasn't been on in a while, I've always loved her blog, and her taste in online games:)

GailR from Knitting in My Corner - You've always commented on my blog, and at least made me feel like someone was reading it. Thank you:)

Jennifer from Sweet Pea Stitches - Another blog I don't leave comments on, but one I check frequently to see some wonderful stitching. I also love the layout of your blog Jennifer, and have gotten some great ideas from it. Thanks!

Emily from The Floss Box - This is such a versatile blog. So many crafting ideas, and I love them all. Thanks Emily!

And of course my bestest friend Dani from Dani... Black Belt Stitching Wizard - You must come visit some time and enjoy sun, sand and much seafood:) Love ya girl!

There you have it, my nominations. Not sure if I have 7 or not, but I think I'm pretty close.

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day

The prospect of a long day at the beach makes me panic. There is no harder work I can think of than taking myself off to somewhere pleasant, where I am forced to stay for hours and 'have fun'. Phillip Lopate

Posted by Claire at 5:41 PM  
4 comments
stitcherw said...

Thank you for the award, I'm honored that you think my blog worth awarding it too. It always surprises me that people say they enjoy reading what I post. Congratulation on the job, how exciting, but stressful, to be starting. I'm glad that you found something. Hopefully it will be something you enjoy. Good luck to with finishing your unpacking and settling in to your new place. I can't imagine trying to pack up all my stuff and move, it would be a nightmare. So, you mentioned you'd started to set up your stitching corner, what piece are you working on?
Sue

August 5, 2008 at 8:12 PM  
Jennifer said...

Aw! Thanks!!! Like Sue, I too am surprised when people say they enjoy reading what I post, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I try to do my best to put out posts that are fun, interesting, useful, etc., but it's still nice to be recognized.

August 5, 2008 at 10:44 PM  
Unknown said...

Thank you - and please look at my blog again.

Enjoy!

August 6, 2008 at 2:15 AM  
Anonymous said...

Thanks you for the award! :) Glad you find something interesting to see when you visit.

August 6, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment