Catch up post

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Boy the last few days have flown by! School has started down here, at least for the teachers, so it's been a busy 3 days of introductions, cleaning, organizing materials and setting up my classroom. I am slowly getting things done, so tomorrow, I'll finish off with the things I already have at school and work on schedules before I add all my own materials from home to the mess. I have not stitched at all since the weekend, but I'm craving a little TV and stitching time now, so I think that's where I'm headed.

Cheers
Claire

Quote of the Day
Every man serves a useful purpose: A miser, for example, makes a wonderful ancestor.
Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1988)

Posted by Claire at 7:32 PM  
3 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Its a busy time getting set up for a new school year! Relax and stitch!

August 15, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
stitcherw said...

I'm behind in reading and posting again (as usual). Hope your week starts to settle down soon. School starting back up is a really hectic time. A friend of mine is a counselor in a Jr. High and started back this week also. Good luck making time for the TV and stitching, I'll look forward to seeing what you decide to work on.

Saw your earlier post that you'd finished ornament number 4, good for you. I'll look forward to seeing that too. I haven't yet made an ornament, although I have a couple pieces that all they need is the finishing, one of these days. Also, belated thank you for nominating me for the award. I'm honored that you think my blog is worth giving it too.

Hope your school year goes well, and the kids behave for you.
Sue

August 19, 2008 at 9:16 PM  
Beatrice said...

Enjoy your stitching when you can. I hope your week back at school has been good for you.
Congrats on the ornament finishes!

August 25, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment