Moving Day ... But Not For Me!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What a day! It got up to 106 and there we are packing a U-haul. Talk about sweating. I think I lost 10lbs in water weight easily! (If only it would stay lost, lol) But that's my brother, SIL and darling baby nephew packed up and heading back to Canada. I totally hate the INS. However, they seemed in good spirits, and DB has a job lined up, and they have a place to live, so I suppose it could be worse. I just wish I could have spent more time with the baby. I've only been down here about 6 weeks, and off they go. Ah well. Such is life.
Since I'm totally worn out, I think I'm going to head to bed. I need my rest because tomorrow is a total stitching day:) Haven't had one of those in a while!

Cheers
Claire

Quote of the Day
"The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid moves which make us wonder at the possibility that there may be something to them we are missing."
Gamel Abdel Nasser

Posted by Claire at 9:37 PM  
2 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Where a Tim and Deanne moving to? Back to Ottawa?

August 8, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Admin said...

i hope we can be friend....iam from indonesia..http://succesmanagement.blogspot.com/

October 21, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment