Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello!

It's been a bit since I've blogged, but I've been busy. Today and tonight have been especially crazy. I stayed late at work to help a co-worker catch up on some paperwork, then headed to the gym. So I finally get home around 7pm, only to hear a message from the real estate showing company that they want to show my house tomorrow afternoon. So here I am, drinking a glass of wine, cleaning the house as quickly as I can, and watching Idol. Looooooove Idol:) Not so big on all the cleaning tho. So, no stitching tonight for me, just too much to do before the morning light. However, I will take a little break to watch my Idol!!

I know I owe you all some update pics, and I promise they are forthcoming. Work on the February ornament is slowly coming along. I've also been working on Celestial Wings. I ran out of the amethyst Kreinik, so it's on order through "my" LNS in Jacksonville:) Would you believe that I can't find any Kreiniks anywhere in Chattanooga? Walmart is not even carrying DMC anymore, and the Michael's here is no longer carrying Kreiniks. It's so annoying that I can't find the things I want here in Chattanooga any longer. I guess the move to Jacksonville is coming at just the right time:)

Well, I'm off to watch the end of Idol then do some vacuuming before bed:(

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day
Cleaning anything involves making something else dirty, but anything can get dirty without something else getting clean.
Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1988)

Posted by Claire at 8:02 PM  
2 comments
Unknown said...

I remember the days of showings and all that 'stuff'. My sympathies are with you on the cleaning. I always felt that I could never get it clean enough for a buyer.

DH being a realtor didn't help any either. What he wanted and what I wanted were very different.

Please be sure to take some time for you. Oh, doesn't Hobby Lobby carry Kreinik? They used to...

January 31, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Dani - tkdchick said...

I hope you sell that house!

February 4, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment