Sunday, January 13, 2008



Good evening! I have just spent the whole day trying to find a new template for my blog. However, there is nothing out there that really leaps out at me, grabs me by the throat, shakes me, and devours me:) I've been looking for something EQ related, but can't find a thing - lots of WoW and even a Guild Wars one, but no EQ anywhere! Mindi, any ideas?? I may actually have to apply myself, learn html, and create my own. Yeah, right! lol


Since I'm spent the afternoon playing with this, I'm going to post a quickie so I can do some stitching. I have two update pics for y'all. This first one is an almost HD.


I say almost an HD because although I finished the pattern, the fabbie I decided to use is wider than what was suggested, so I'm thinking of adding some snow flakes around the side. Any suggestions or comments? I'm also going to finish it as a bell pull, so I'll be calling on Dani any day now:)


Here is my update of the baby sampler. Most of the cross stitching is done, and I've started on the backstitching. Hopefully a few more days, and this one will be done. Time to sort through the stash and see which one is next.

Well lovely peeps, I'm off to eat and stitch.

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted by Claire at 5:47 PM  
3 comments
Unknown said...

Wow - you are really making some progress! Looks good and I'll HD with you on your Christmas Tree.

January 13, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely little HD... you could do different specialty stitches for your snowflakes in faint blue!

Wow Whinnie is coming right along!

January 14, 2008 at 11:22 PM  
Mindi said...

Ha! Don't look to me for help with trying to come up with fun backgrounds for blogger. About the only changes I'm capable of are changing colors on one of the stock templates. Good luck learning html!

I saw your comment that you tried to send me a tell on Friday night. I was on, and actually 2-boxing a second character as well, but if I was zoning, then a cross-server tell won't go through. Leave a comment on my blog with your server and character name, and I'll try sending you a tell.

January 15, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment