Friday, January 18, 2008

Tonight is the other half of the happy dance!!

The pictures not great, but I added in the snowflakes, and I'm happy with the end result. However, as I was sewing the flakes, I realized that I hadn't left alot of room at the top. Hope I've got enough to finish it off!I'm so close to the end of Winnie! I've got a few more flowery things and some knots to do, then I've got to wait for the baby to be born to get date and weight. I pulled out a Dragon Dreams piece to work on - Celestial Wings. It's been a while since I've touched it, so should be fun. I'll post a pic soonish:)

I took these pics of the puppies playing in the snow the other night. My oldest cat, who was born in Canada, ventured out onto the deck, took two steps looked down at it and came right back in! Smart kitty:)


Cheers
Claire

Quote of the Day

"What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds."
Cindy Gardner


Posted by Claire at 9:39 PM  
1 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely HD!!! Oh yes Jinx is a very smart kitty!

January 20, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment