Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's Idol Time!!!!! American Idol begins tonight at 8pm and runs for 2 hours. Can't wait to see it:) So out comes Winnie, the comfy blanket and a diet sprite.


While getting my update pics from my camera the other night, I came across a bunch of pics from a hike Pat and I did shortly after we got the dogs, so I thought I'd post one of those. Wasn't a real long hike, but when Dargo, (the smaller of the dogs) got tired, we did have to carry him a little.



Cheers
Claire


Quote of the Day

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." - Unknown

Posted by Claire at 7:51 PM  
2 comments
Courtney said...

oh mini schnauzers!!! they are so cute!! I have one myself...my third...she's a pure white one, and a pure terror!! :o)

January 17, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Dani - tkdchick said...

What a great picture of you, the boys and the doggies

January 18, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment