Monday, January 14, 2008

Howdy! It's going to be kind of a late stitching start tonight. I went to the gym, worked out and taught a class tonight. That means I didn't get home until 7pm. So here I am, a little tired, but ready to go. I'm going to do some work on Winnie for a bit, then I think I'm going to pick my next UFO to work on. I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll have a whole day (minus chores and the appointment) to stitch!! So I think I'll get something other than Winnie to stitch on.
They're actually calling for snow here on Wednesday night! A 70% chance of the chilly white stuff beginning to fall after midnight. That means a good possibility of a snow day on Thursday!! One can only hope:)
Well, I'm off to stitch.

Cheers

Claire

Homerism of the Day

"You know that little ball you put on the aerial so you can find your car in the parking lot. That should be on every car."

Posted by Claire at 8:54 PM  
1 comments
Dani - tkdchick said...

Wahootie! Glad you're stitching and great for you for making it to the gym!

January 14, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment