Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Howdy everyone!

Finally, another post. I'm trying to do a little better in keeping up with this. For some reason, I can find the time to clean, stitch, nap and play Everquest, but not blog. Go figure:)
Yesterday was my first workout since before Christmas. Wow, am I ever a wimp!! I've had a bad cough for a few weeks now, and finally went to the Doctor to get an antibiotic (it's a sinus infection.) The cough is finally getting better so back to the gym I went. Wasn't too bad, although I did take it easier since I didn't think all those healthy type folks would want to see me cough up a lung on the elliptical machine. I also taught my first kids class there. That was a hoot! I had six kiddos - three regular ed and three special ed. All the little equipment they have for the children is adorable!! We did cardio on the trampolines and bouncy balls, then strength training on the machines. It was great fun:) I think I've talked my co-teacher into teaching a class as well there:)

Today I had a headache, so no stitching for me. However, Winnie is coming along great, as is my first Christmas ornie (along with two others I've been working on for ages:) I will post a pics soon of progress on Winnie and the ornaments. After the sampler is done, I'm probably going to start Candy Cane Kisses, and also pull out one of my many, many UFO's and work on it. I'll have to decide which one to work on. I'm thinking either TW's Noah's Ark, or a DD one I can't remember the name of right now. For now I'll dream about them both, and the dozen or so others I could choose:)

Well, I'm off to play EQ for a bit before bed.

Cheers

Claire

Quote of the Day

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The problem is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth."
George Burns

Posted by Claire at 7:09 PM  
2 comments
Mindi said...

You're not the only person who's blogging has suffered from EQ! Once SoF came out, blogging and stitching took a hit, and then the holiday madness made it all worse. Send me a cross-server tell sometime, I'm on most evenings ([t maelin.wyora ).

January 9, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope the head didn't bug you too long!

January 14, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment